INTRODUCING NEW DUAL SOURCE CT SCAN LATEST LIFESAVING TECHNOLOGY
Our state-of-the-art Dual Source CT scan is a medical miracle in the field of non-invasive diagnosis of diseases. It is a high speed, extremely sensitive diagnostic equipment that very accurately detects: Blockages | Embolisms | Bone Abnormalities | Small Tumors/Cancer | Other Abnormalities - in any part of the body, without surgery.
- Up To 80% Less Radiation For Some Scans
- One Of The Most Accurate CT Scans In Middle TN With Superior Images
- Superior Pediatric Care With Very Low Radiation and Without the Use of Sedation
- CT Costs And Copays Much Lower Than Most Hospitals and Diagnostic Centers
- Same Day Appointments Available
- Full Head To Toe Exam Possible In Under 5 Seconds Using 1/3 The Amount Of Idonated Contrast As Traditional Scans
- Walk-In Patients Welcome
- We Take Care Of The Insurance Pre-Certifications
It is a non-invasive way of getting a medical diagnosis in great details and at a very high speed. Cardiac catheterization, another option for heart patients, is an expensive and invasive procedure. It involves hospitalization, lengthy recovery time, and risks of bleeding/infection/stroke or even death. Compared to the stress tests, cardiac catheterization, and many other diagnostic tests, Dr. Saxena's dual source CT scan is less risky, less expensive, more accurate and very fast.
Dr. Saxena is the only interventional cardiologist, practicing in Murfreesboro for the last 12 years. He received dual source CT trainings from some of the best institutions of the country. His state-ofthe-art office offers immediate appointments, very convenient parking, well-trained and cheerful staff.
"The Definition can help us more quickly provide appropriate, cost-effective care to avoid unnecessary admissions for further testing and detect disease in patients initially thought to be safe to go home."
Rishi K. Saxena, M.D., P.C.
13 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE
1127 Dow Street
Murfreesboro, TN 37130